It is virtually impossible for a teacher to know how to successfully provide instruction and support for all students in diverse, inclusive contemporary classrooms. Come learn about a Collaborative Response Model, a school framework that values collaborative, action focused responses, data-informed discussions, and timely intervention to ensure all students can experience success. Come learn how school administration and inclusive learning support leadership teams establish school-wide structures to ensure support for every student in our schools and across our districts. Numerous Alberta school and district examples, as well as access to a myriad of resources will be provided.
Who Should Attend
- Staff members new to schools with Collaborative Response Models already established.
- Leadership teams interested in establishing Collaborative Response Models in their schools or districts.
- Any individuals interested in learning more about the Collaborative Response Model.
About the Facilitators
Kurtis Hewson is an award-winning former administrator and teacher, as well as teaching faculty at the post-secondary level. He is the co-founder of Jigsaw Learning, co-author of the text Envisioning a Collaborative Response Model, and currently works with districts and schools across the province establishing Collaborative Response Model frameworks.
Location and Date
- September 29, 2017 – Grande Prairie (Stonebridge Hotel)
- 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, with lunch provided
Only $100.00 with continental breakfast, lunch and snacks included.
- Register for Grande Prairie, September 29