Our Jigsaw Learning Team is available to support districts and schools through consultation and school reviews. Here are some examples of our most recent consultative work:
- Consulting with Peace Wapiti School Division to establish a Collaborative Response Model framework across the district, in all schools. Support has included facilitating district PD days, school visits, leadership team training, collaboration with district leadership and co-creation of a phased implementation plan.
- Design of three learning sessions throughout the 2016-2017 school year for Battle River School Division teachers and educational assistants, focusing on Designing for Diversity (planning for differentiated instruction).
- Facilitation of Edmonton Public Schools Communities of Practice for three different sets of school-based principals, focusing on the ongoing refinement of Collaborative Response Model processes and structures. Involvement includes designing monthly learning sessions for principals and school-based teams. This work has also involved planning and facilitating multiple administrator retreats.
- Ongoing consultation with Wolf Creek Public Schools, refining the Collaborative Response Model at a district level, including professional development sessions and school reviews.
Use the District and School Partners menu located to the right to view districts and schools that we have partnered with currently or in the past.
Our team is available to support ongoing development and learning in a variety of focus areas. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss your school or district needs.
It is always valuable to be able to see your school through another set of eyes and experiences. One area that we offer support, particularly in relation to the Collaborative Response Model, is through school reviews. The school review is an excellent opportunity to work with one of our partners to receive feedback in relation to the school’s Collaborative Response Model framework, noting current celebrations and next steps for consideration.
- Access the School Review Process Overview for more information about this process of support
- View a Sample School CRM Review
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to discuss the school review process for your school or district.