As we continue to work with schools and districts establishing a Collaborative Response Model, we have much to learn from their experiences! The following videos and documents feature schools and districts with learning to share in relation to a Collaborative Response Model.
CRM Journey at Our Lady of the Angels School
- Responsive Teaching (December 10, 2017)
- Always More to Learn (October 19, 2017)
- Beginning CRM…Our First Step into the Challenge (October 5, 2017)
CRM Journey at Southview Community School
- Implementing CRM After 3 Months (December 8, 2017)
- Implementing CRM Week 8 (November 20, 2017)
- Implementing CRM Week 7 (November 16, 2017)
- Implementing CRM Week 6 (November 5, 2017)
- Implementing CRM Week 5 (October 22, 2017)
- Implementing CRM Week 4 (October 16, 2017)
- CRM Implementation Week 3 (October 7, 2017)
- Google Slides to guide the development of the school’s initial pyramid of interventions
- CRM Implementation Week 2 (September 29, 2017)
- Implementing CRM Week 1 (September 25, 2017)
Nipisihkopahk Education Authority
Hear the story of Collaborative Response Model from the views of teachers, as well as school and district leaders, sharing their successes and challenges of an entire system adopting the framework.
Madonna School (K-4 – Elk Island Catholic Schools)
Principal Arlene Littlemore shares the development of comprehensive teams that ensure a collaborative response for students and cultural shift for staff at their school.
Julia Kiniski School (K-6 – Edmonton Public Schools)
Intervention Model Presentation Summary – Julia Kiniski School, prepared by Principal Marlene Hansen
Elmer Elson Elementary School (K-6 – Northern Gateway Public Schools)
Collaborative Response Model Reflections – Elmer Elson Elementary, prepared by Principal Anna Greenwood
Vulcan Prairieview School (K-6 – Palliser Regional Schools)
Principal Shane Cranston and teacher Lorraine Kirk share their reflections related to the establishment of a Collaborative Response Model.
Teacher Lorraine Kirk shares her thoughts on cultural shifts experienced at their school.
St. Catherine’s School (K-9 – Holy Spirit Catholic Schools)
Principal Sherri Thomas shares her reflections related to the establishment of a Collaborative Response Model.
Sherri’s thoughts in relation to establishing a Ready, Fire, Aim mentality.