- Over 20 years experience in the classroom with K-12 teaching experience, and district lead positions in student services, AISI lead, assistive technology lead, learning services coordinator
- Focused on student and teacher growth in all areas
- Passionate about community connections and published article in CASS Connections
- Engaging facilitator of professional learning and workshop opportunities in literacy, numeracy, ELL, and CRM topics
- Committed to the school review process and strengthening school communities
Kim Wedman has taught K-12 and believes strongly in student-centred personalized learning for all. Currently, she is the Learning Services Coordinator for Wild Rose School Division. She is in her last year at the University of Calgary completing her Master’s of Education in Design Thinking, Innovation and Leadership.
Kim lives in Rocky Mountain House with her husband, Greg and two boys, Daniel and Blake.