- 34 years of experience in the classroom, including 7 as a Division AISI consultant in technology integration as well as 10 years as a school administrator
- Leadership and Mentorship Certificate from Leader2Leader
- Engaging presenter and workshop facilitator
- Over 5 years of successful school implementation of the Collaborative Response Model at the K-4, 5-8 and K-9 school level
- Continued success in school growth and support of school staff at all levels
Arlene Littlemore has been a teacher, assistant principal, principal, as well as a Division Technology Consultant with the Alberta Initiative for School Improvement (AISI). During the past seven years, Arlene has successfully implemented the Collaborative Response Model into grades K-9, K-4 and 5-8 school structures.
Arlene’s divisional and professional experiences include work in assessment, change culture, as well as coaching and mentoring, which is supported by a Leadership Certificate from Leader2Leader; a mentorship program sponsored by Alberta Education and the ATA. Arlene is a strong advocate for staff growth and development, ensuring that students receive the best from their teachers in educational instruction.
Arlene has an MEd in technology and curriculum and is currently pursuing a Master of Religious Education from Newman Theological College.