Jigsaw Learning was originally founded by Kurtis and Lorna Hewson, two educators committed to making a difference in education. Since then, our team has grown to include other exceptional educators dedicated to our fundamental mission – to work with schools, districts and leaders to establish collaborative learning structures that ensure success for all students. By ensuring the development of effective structures and supports that meet and honour the needs of each unique school context, we can help in establishing, extending and sustaining powerful collaborative learning communities.
Our team has worked with schools and school divisions throughout Alberta, as well as presented provincially, nationally and internationally on a variety of topics.
We are available to support educators, schools and systems through:
- Contracted services and consultations
- Strategic planning support
- Facilitation of learning cohorts and communities of practice
- Conference workshops and presentations
- Professional learning sessions
- School workshops and presentations
- School and district reviews
- Keynote addresses
- Coaching (on-site or on-line)
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more!